Sometimes online and remote training isn't enough. If you have a large group of individuals with specific questions and on-going projects, an in-person training may be the most effective option. In those situations you and the team can spend more time asking relevant questions and focusing on content most applicable to your work.
If you're an individual looking for more support about a specific topic, or are looking for a consultant to help with a current project, an hourly 1:1 option might also be a good option.
Product Offerings Include:
Full day, in-person trainings with customized content
- Pick from any of the topics across all of my courses and spend a full day reviewing each and asking questions along the way
- Full day events will also include projects to help put what you're learning in action
Remote (webinar/screen-share) trainings for individuals and groups up to 5
- Do a deeper dive into certain topics one-on-one, or with a small group
Deliverables including decks, presentations, and one-sheets
- In these custom offerings you will get a copy of the presentation and any material we review so you can use them in your own presentations or decks, and have for internal use
Phone calls for Q&A
- Just have a few questions you'd like to talk through rather than email? A phone call can help clear things up
Fill Out Form for Information & Pricing
For more information send your contact information in the below field and I'll be in touch shortly.