Are you ready to learn about the world of Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising? Are you ready to learn about the hundreds of companies outside of Google and Facebook which control ads you see on your computer, phones, and tablets? Are you ready to understand the terms, pricing models, ad units, and everything else you need to succeed in the digital advertising space? Then you’re at the right place!
By signing up for the Digital Advertising & Marketing 101 - 301 Bundle you'll get the Top 3 Digital Advertising courses all at once and save $300 compared to signing up for each individually.
Topics Covered Include:
- Intro: What is digital advertising and marketing?
- Display/Banner Ads
- Video Ads & Pre-Roll
- Social Media
- Rich Media & Takeovers
- The IAB, and more
- The Digital Ecosystem: What are the different types of digital advertising vendors?
- Publishers, exchange, network, DSP, etc
- Programmatic Advertising & Real Time Bidding (RTB): Programmatic buying and selling is an automated way of executing buys that used to be done by hand. I explain how this works, the companies involved, and what these terms mean.
- Waterfalls & Header Bidding: Ever wonder how ads actually are chosen to run in an app or on a website site? Are you a media publisher looking to put more strategy into your digital ad products? This section is for you.
- Mobile - SDKs & Consumer Trends: Time spent on mobile overtook desktop in 2016. Learn how mobile works, different products, and important trends.
- Verification/Bots/Fraud & Viewability: Worried about fraud when it comes to digital advertising? So are the pros. In this section I outline what kind of fraud exists, and how advertisers and tech companies are fighting back.
- Location Targeting: IP, Wifi, GPS. What’s the difference between these types of targeting and how do they work on Desktop and Mobile?
- Beacons: What is Beacon technology, how is it different from GPS, and best practices.
- Retargeting: We’ve all seen a retargeting ad campaign, but how does it work?
- Bid Requests: Part of the RTB (Real Time Bidding) process of course requires someone to bid. But how does that work and what exactly are they bidding on?
- Research: Research is how you can decide what to say, where to say it, and sell through your ideas. We review helpful tools and show you how the pros do it.
- Platform Demos: You’ve heard of these platforms, and you may even understand what they do. But have you ever used them? We see how to setup real-life campaigns in three major ad-tech platforms.
- Demand Side Platform (DSP)
- Supply Side Platform (SSP)
- Facebook Power Editor
- Contract Negotiations: Once you’ve decided where you want to run an ad campaign, you need to buy the media. But large budgets will give you the ability to negotiate things like pricing and flights. We review the process and parties involved.
- Ad Blocking: Ad Blocking is a HUGE issue in the industry. We review how it works, ad blocking companies, and the industry’s response.
- & More!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $897
Ben Silverstein is an award winning digital media professional with over a decade of experience working in the digital space. He's managed hundreds of millions of dollars for local, national, and international brands including Six Flags Amusement Parks, Giorgio Armani, Cafe de Columbia, William Grant & Sons, and the FDA Real Cost which won a 2015 gold Effie in the Disease Awareness and Education category. When he's not teaching, Silverstein works full time in the mobile advertising space, and is a consultant for the IAB's Learning & Development and certification group.