Digital Advertising & Marketing - Masterclass
A complete overview of the digital advertising and marketing industry. In this course we cover everything from the basics of what a digital ad is, to the ecosystem, ad servers, pricing models, programmatic advertising, location data, verification, and more. We even cover how to sell digital ads to national and local advertisers.
Perfect for anyone in sales or strategy, as well as those who manage and oversee digital teams.
The masterclass is a combination of Digital 101-301, Introduction to Programmatic, How to Sell, as well as other AdCoach classes.
- The Digital Ecosystem
- Buying the Ads
- Ad Targeting
- Ad Serving
- Programmatic Advertising & Real Time Bidding (RTB)
- Waterfalls & Header Bidding
- Mobile - SDKs & Consumer Trends
- Verification/Bots/Fraud & Viewability
- Data Collection & Use (+DMPs)
- Location Targeting: IP, Wifi, GPS
- Beacon Technology
- Bid Requests
- Platform Demos (DSP/SSP/Facebook)
- Ad Blocking
- Social Listening
- Contract Negotiations
- Common Questions from Clients
- How to Position Against TV/Radio/Print
- & Much More!
Class will be available in Q2 of 2019. For more information about pre-ordering the class for yourself or your organization, click the below the link