Microsoft Excel is used by millions of people around the world every day. It is an extremely powerful tool that allows individuals and businesses to easily sort, search, and review large sets of data.
While there are endless possibilities for how to use Excel, there are a number of basic formulas and built-in tools that everyone should know. You can learn these basic tips in under an hour and once you’ve mastered them you’ll be using Excel faster and more efficiently than ever before.
In this course I’m going to show you how to use the following:
- Section 1: Must Know Formulas
- Text To Column
- Remove Duplicates
- ‘IF’ Function
- Section 2: Filters & Conditions
- Create a Pivot Table to better view large sets of data
- Use Conditional Formatting to visualize your data
- Freeze Top Row and First Column
- Filter A-Z, by Date, and Numerically
- Section 3: Making a Chart
- Create your basic chart using Pivot Table data
- Create a chart with a Secondary Axis to compare two sets of data at once
This course is perfect for those looking to get a leg-up on their peers, those who use Excel for any function, and those looking to better understand how to take control of their data.
Ben Silverstein is an award winning digital media professional with over a decade of experience working in the digital space. He's managed hundreds of millions of dollars for local, national, and international brands including Six Flags Amusement Parks, Giorgio Armani, Cafe de Columbia, William Grant & Sons, and the FDA Real Cost which won a 2015 gold Effie in the Disease Awareness and Education category. When he's not teaching, Silverstein works full time in the mobile advertising space, and is a consultant for the IAB's Learning & Development and certification group.