Email marketing is an incredibly effective way to reach your customers, sell more products, drive more traffic, and increase brand awareness. In this class I walk through the basics of getting setup with email marketing, cover important stats, best practices, and show hands on examples of creating lists and campaigns from scratch.
In this class I’ll cover the following:
- Email Marketing Basics - Important stats about performance and best practices, as well as what you need to know before getting started
- Building a List - How to setup your list, important contacts, and create a sign-up form
- Creating a Campaign - Walk through building your first campaign using a What You See Is What You Get editor on MailChimp
- Setup Automation - 49% of all business use some form of automated emails. I show you how to setup your own
- Drip Campaigns - Drip Campaigns allow you to automatically send pre-built emails without manually setting up campaigns every time you get a new user
- Reporting - After you send your first email, you should look at reporting to see who is opening them and what people are engaging with
By the end of this class you’ll be ready to setup an email campaign and properly schedule posts, setup a campaign, create automated emails, pull reporting, and build your business using email marketing.
This class is designed for beginners and up. Whether you’re an advertising pro just getting started with email, a small business owner, entrepreneur, or you’re just interested in email marketing, this course is for you. Sign-Up today!
Email Marketing Statistics:
- 73% of millennials identify email as their preferred means of business communication
- Tuesday is the best day of the week to send an email campaign
- 49% of all businesses use some form of automated emails
- 1:44 - Average ROI for every dollar spent on an email campaign in the U.S.
- 20% - Average open rate of email campaigns
Ben Silverstein is an award winning digital media professional with over a decade of experience working in the digital space. He's managed hundreds of millions of dollars for local, national, and international brands including Six Flags Amusement Parks, Giorgio Armani, Cafe de Columbia, William Grant & Sons, and the FDA Real Cost which won a 2015 gold Effie in the Disease Awareness and Education category. When he's not teaching, Silverstein works full time in the mobile advertising space, and is a consultant for the IAB's Learning & Development and certification group.