Digital Ad Sales Certification: Be Prepared for Your First Sale Today
Learn how to sell and resell digital ads without any upfront investment and grow your sales toolkitWatch Promo
Overview: Media sales changes quickly. You may find yourself suddenly tasked with selling a product you haven't used before, and clients expect you to understand these products and how they can help them. The Digital Ad Sales Certification class from AdCoach walks you through and overview of the digital space, the products you will most likely sell, and sell against, and review strategy you can employ to close business.
We all know that over the past 5-10 years advertisers have shifted budget from traditional media (TV, Radio, Print, OOH) to digital solutions. During that same time frame consumer habits have shifted to spending more time on digital devices than traditional media.
By the end of this course you'll have all the tools and skills you need to go out and sell a digital advertising deal. I’ll also show you how you can scale your local clients with small budgets into regional and national deals, and how to take advantage of whitelabeled third-party solutions to scale your digital business to a $1,000,000 a year!
- Introduction: What we’re going to cover in this course
- Media Trends: Review changing consumer and ad spending trends and how some major companies have adopted
- Define Digital Media: Review each media type and their Pros and Cons
- Awareness vs. Direct Response: How to identify the type of campaign your client needs to run
- Targeting Options: How can we find our audience in a digital setting
- Data Platforms: What companies actually collect and sell data to digital advertisers
- KPIs & Success Metrics: How should we define success for each campaign
- Pricing Models: How to buy and sell digital ads (No more points and GRPs)
- Benchmarks & Building a Proposal: Using Performance Benchmarks to determine client budget and create a proposal
- Finding Clients: Who can benefit from digital advertising
- Starting a Conversation: Open the doors with new clients and address their questions and concerns
- Three questions that you can use to build a plan
- Common Client Questions & Answers and how to respond
- Expanding Your Reach: Get those first clients to increase reach and spend by scaling to regional and national deals
- Self-Serve Platforms: Start executing campaigns with self-serve platforms TODAY
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Power Editor
- GroundTruth Ads Manager
- Going Pro: Using white-labeled solutions to really scale your business and offer more solutions to your clients.
- Thank You: Recap and additional resources
I'm an award winning digital media professional with over a decade and a half of experience working in the digital space. I've managed hundreds of millions of dollars for local, national, and international brands including Six Flags Amusement Parks, Giorgio Armani, Cafe de Columbia, William Grant & Sons, and the FDA Real Cost which won a 2015 gold Effie in the Disease Awareness and Education category.
Since 2015 my online courses have been taken by over 60,000 students around the world, with thousands of five-star reviews.
When I'm not teaching, I work full time in the advertising space, speak at conferences, or I'm at home in NYC watching the Buffalo Bills!
I can't wait to see you in class!